Six months old already!!
He is such a sweet, mellow little boy. So easy going, no drama...smiles at everyone! He can roll over if he gets mad enough and wants to...but he rarely wants to! he is content to lay on his back and play with his toes. He finally will put weight on his feet and try to stand if you hold him up. He started solid food this week, and is not so crazy about it yet. He does like the biter biscuits...but that's about all. Ryan loves browsing the boy toy area of the store and planning all the things they are going to do when he's older...airplane models, Lego's, Star Wars figures...he looks like a 6 year old in the toy aisle these days. Who can blame him after nine years of Littlest Pet Shops, Webkinz and Barbies!
Giving Mamma Kisses
Yummy Toes

Born Addicted?

His Charming Smile

Froggy Man Sleeping

The Eyebrows


2 comments:
I can't believe how big he is!!! I can't wait to see him!
I think I see the beginnings of a uni-brow?
He is so adorable. He already looks older since Christmas.
Post a Comment