I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
December 01, 2008
Look What I Found Today
This is a copy of Gracie's "lines". When the girls disobey, sometimes Ryan has them write lines. She kept saying "NO!" to me when I would ask her to do, or not do something and these are the lines Ryan had her write:
That is so cute. I love it! I am going to try that one in the future!! I have Santa on the speed dial on the phone, but that's only going to work for the next couple of weeks.
6 comments:
I think she got it right....you are totally the Bob.
I love all the backwards numbers and letters. And I don't know, the bob was crossed out.
Maybe she was trying to say, "Mom is the BOMB" and then decided against it because The Bomb is way cooler than The Boss.
That is so cute. I love it! I am going to try that one in the future!! I have Santa on the speed dial on the phone, but that's only going to work for the next couple of weeks.
Cute! I love that Ryan is the one that makes them do it! I haven't used this one in a while--I think I'll give it a try!
That is so funny. How cute!
Post a Comment