January 17, 2009

For Grandma Lori

Will and Grandma Lori

The girls love the bead kits that Grandma Lori gave them for Christmas. Gracie made this bracelet for her school teacher. She was so excited to give it to her that she wrapped it and made a little card to go with it. She was very proud to report that her teacher loved it and wore it all day even though it "didn't really match her outfit" she was wearing that day.


This is the necklace she made for herself and wore to school the next day. Maddie has used her kit a lot too. She and her best friends used it to make each other "friendship bracelets", but I didn't get a picture of them. She is at an age were she does not want to cooperate when I want a picture. It has to be her idea. (Like most things!) Gracie, on the other hand, loves the camera and is always asking to have her picture taken!


1 comment:

LuLuBelle said...

I still need a pink necklace. And earrings.