I like to try new foods...and I love Pacific Natural Foods soups so when I saw a variety at Costco that I had never tried....for a very good price, I decided to buy it. Cashew Carrot Ginger Soup. I loved it. The girls reviews were, "It tastes like barf, probably cause it looks like barf, too."
and
"Yuck! It's worse than the vegetables you made us eat last night!"
They had to sit there until they ate as many bites as they are old, and dipping a tortilla chip in the soup and eating the chip does NOT count as a bite.
I am such a mean mom. Good thing I liked it, I have 5 more boxes of it...that's the thing about Costco, it was a good price but I had to buy 6 of them!


2 comments:
Sounds really good to me. Even if it looks like barf. Send one to me and I promise I'll eat as many bites as I am old. Well maybe I'll need two.
I love this soup. I just got the costco case of their tomato soup but kinda wish it was this kind.
Post a Comment