I was giving 4 out of four, wouldn't that be the same as 5 out of 5? And it still got four stars without the last five min! I am going to watch those five min still anyway. But credit to Ryan for finding the documentary and recommending it.
I'm adding it to my list. We saw Marley and Me yesterday...it was cute and sweet and sad but worth seeing it. I laughed out loud at least 6 times. And I cried once. No twice.
5 comments:
I gave it 5 stars.
-Ryan
FYI: Jessica fell asleep for the last 5 minutes and missed the best part.
I was giving 4 out of four, wouldn't that be the same as 5 out of 5? And it still got four stars without the last five min! I am going to watch those five min still anyway. But credit to Ryan for finding the documentary and recommending it.
I'm adding it to my list. We saw Marley and Me yesterday...it was cute and sweet and sad but worth seeing it. I laughed out loud at least 6 times. And I cried once. No twice.
too sad for kids?
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. No. I don't think so. Call me and we can talk about it.
Post a Comment