May 23, 2008

Mother - Daughter Activity Night

We had a mother / daughter spa night for the activity days group. Maddie was so excited for it. She was a little disappointed that I didn't wear PJ's, but I explained that there just weren't any that fit me in this condition! There were several other moms who didn't wear them either so then she felt better about it.
She was one of the only girls to really get into the cucumber on the eyes thing. Even then it only lasted a few minutes and then she ate them.

She ended up running off with her friends most of the night...That's my social butterfly. In fact, she painted the nails on my left hand bright pink, but then was distracted by her friends and I could never get her to finish. I went home with one hand bright pink and the other bare.
Lousia, Maddie, Olivia and Kate

3 comments:

LuLuBelle said...

There's no sense in wasting perfectly good cucumbers!

Molly Sue said...

Oh my Gawhd!! You are all so beautiful!! I can't believe how good you look. I'm just dieing to meet the fam!

Jessica said...

Seriously? I feel like a giant beached, waddling whale!