May 23, 2008

Kindergarten Field Trip

Yes, I braved the Kindergarten field trip to wheeler farm. School bus packed with 5 and 6 year-olds with no air conditioning...and me giant and pregnant. Luckily there were enough parent volunteers so that each adult was only in charge of two kids. I got these two...the two wheat free girls. Olivia is a cute girl and easy to watch so it wasn't too bad. They only have a kindergarten field trip once...I couldn't miss it! Gracie and Olivia

We had to take a picture with this cow, because everyone thought it was hilarious that the huge black cow's name was Gracie.


Gracie and the baby chicks

Gracie and Mom on the hay ride.

Gracie posing in front of the pigs.

3 comments:

LuLuBelle said...

The human Gracie is way cuter. You dedinitely look like mom and daughter in this photo...she looks like your mini self...and you look great! I never looked that good pregnant.

LuLuBelle said...

vocabulary word for today:
dedinitely - an alternate form of definitely (for those who can't type well)

Jessica said...

Hey! I spell checked this!