Mark: Mommy, I'm going to marry Gracie! when I'm older.
Mommy: Oh really?
Mark: Yeah, 'cause she's so beautiful! And smart and pretty and beautiful!
Mommy: Oh, so she's smart too eh?
Mark: Yeah, but she's beautiful!
Mommy: When will you get married?
Mark: When we're older, when I'm older and she's bigger. I'll have to get some marrying clothes like daddy.
Mommy: marrying clothes?
Mark: yeah, you know, like daddy, they're grey and long and you wear them to church and when someone dies.
Mommy: (giggling) riiiiggghhht. So are you going to go on a mission first.
Mark: Yeah, but that costs lots of monies and I don't have any!
Mommy: You can earn it when your older
Mark: How much does a mission cost?
Mommy: thousands of dollars
Mark: Oh, I think I'm going to need a bigger bank.
Mommy: Yeah, i think so too. (trying really hard not to bust into laughter)
Mark: Mommy?
Mommy: yes?
Mark: Were you bigger when you married daddy?
Mommy: (trying hard not to wet my pants now) No, I have to say I was considerably smaller.
Mark: Oh, then you got bigger and BIGGER!
Mommy: (turning bright red with giggles and crossing my legs, which is quite hard to do while driving I might ad) Yep, I got bigger.
Mark: oh, Gracie will get bigger too
Mommy: Yep, she probably will.
Mark: Oh.....hmm.....
Mommy: Oh really?
Mark: Yeah, 'cause she's so beautiful! And smart and pretty and beautiful!
Mommy: Oh, so she's smart too eh?
Mark: Yeah, but she's beautiful!
Mommy: When will you get married?
Mark: When we're older, when I'm older and she's bigger. I'll have to get some marrying clothes like daddy.
Mommy: marrying clothes?
Mark: yeah, you know, like daddy, they're grey and long and you wear them to church and when someone dies.
Mommy: (giggling) riiiiggghhht. So are you going to go on a mission first.
Mark: Yeah, but that costs lots of monies and I don't have any!
Mommy: You can earn it when your older
Mark: How much does a mission cost?
Mommy: thousands of dollars
Mark: Oh, I think I'm going to need a bigger bank.
Mommy: Yeah, i think so too. (trying really hard not to bust into laughter)
Mark: Mommy?
Mommy: yes?
Mark: Were you bigger when you married daddy?
Mommy: (trying hard not to wet my pants now) No, I have to say I was considerably smaller.
Mark: Oh, then you got bigger and BIGGER!
Mommy: (turning bright red with giggles and crossing my legs, which is quite hard to do while driving I might ad) Yep, I got bigger.
Mark: oh, Gracie will get bigger too
Mommy: Yep, she probably will.
Mark: Oh.....hmm.....


5 comments:
That's an awesome drawing on his eye patch- and that conversation was pretty funny.
Did you read the e mail about Camerin's conversation with her little guy friend? I sent it on an e mail.. it was hilarious!
I love seeing the traditional photos from the little witches park thing you always do- that photo of you and the girls was very nice and you look beautiful as usual even after going through so much physically. love ya, erin
Oh, thank you! I did just read that conversation camerin had...so funny!! I am going to copy that to my friends. It is classic! Love you too!
Did I miss a post? I didn't see the witches picture!!!
Neither did I!!!!
That kid is soo cute! Yes, if men only knew how we women tend to keep on growing after we get married... heh heh...
Go see my pottery barn post - I'm quite proud :)
The witches pictures are in a web album that I emailed to everyone...I will post the link on the blog too.
Post a Comment