It's in my family room right now with some books and video tapes in it...It doesn't really go there very well, I need to find a good place for it. But in the new house it is furniture rearranging time every other day as I try to figure out how things go best. I love this little thing though!
Haha! I thought it was a furnace too! But then I saw it for reals and it's way cute...very different and pracitical. Have you thought about putting it in your office?
6 comments:
cute! Where are you putting this? I love your headboard, too!
It's in my family room right now with some books and video tapes in it...It doesn't really go there very well, I need to find a good place for it. But in the new house it is furniture rearranging time every other day as I try to figure out how things go best. I love this little thing though!
it's way cool. and cute.
I thought it was a furnace at first and I thought, "what the heck is she buying that for?" I still think it looks like a furnace cover!
Ha ha! I see what you mean, but you just have to envision it 3 dimensionally...it looks less like a furnace in true 3D.
Haha! I thought it was a furnace too! But then I saw it for reals and it's way cute...very different and pracitical. Have you thought about putting it in your office?
Post a Comment