September 30, 2006

My New Bed

Or just new headboard, really. Ryan doesn't like footboards. I'm working on that. I love my new headboard! Thanks to Downeast Home wharehouse sale...25$!
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

LuLuBelle said...

Nice.

ERIN said...

I wish i could be poor but LOOK rich...you know,...like you!
some good finds! wish i could go with you!

Britten said...

I love down east home...it's so cheap it should be illegal.

Wait, i thought you had that one comforter that was like a bunch of hankerchiefs sewn together and I thought that was a new one....like 3 years ago. This one looks different.

Jessica said...

Yeah...it is a newish one. The other one was the "Swell" brand from Target, which they don't seem to carry anymore (sob), but as cute as it was, it was poorly made and was starting to fall apart. I still have it and will use it occasionally, but this striped one is a Pottery Barn one I got last year at DEH for like 30$ I am going to paint my room the yellow of the stripe in this one, so it will match either comforter. Long explaination...but that's the deal!