Rrred yellow green rrred blue, blue, blue rrred purple green yellow orange rrred. Rrred.
Blend them up and what do you get? Seagreen, chartuse and aqu-a. Mauve, beige and aquamarine and every color in between!
Color has it’s harmony and just like I have said:
Rred yellow green rred blue, blue, blue rred purple green blue purple rrred, rrred.
Contest...can you guess what song has been stuck in my head ALL DAY?
I think Nina will get it....


6 comments:
i do get it. and sadly, i just sang the whole thing to matthew without even reading it. And i sang it right. good stuff.
Yay Nina!! Watch out...you may singing nonstop now that it's back in your head. I think it has some brainwashing powers or something. I can get rid of it!!
Oh! The wonderful world of colors! I can actually sing the entire section of the show taped just before that one about Danny Fedora and Alice Blue Bonnet in the window of a de-part-ment store, twas love at first sight......and he said lookout! That's when it's cut off by Donald Duck's great uncle? the dr? who educates us on colors.
I'm kind of lost but is it from one of the old disney cartoon tapes?
I'm totally in the dark.
...uh, yeah. That's it. That's the ticket...I think...
Post a Comment