September 27, 2006

Gracie's 1st Fieldtrip



It was a preschool walking fieldtrip to the park. They got a juice box and an hour to play. It was an exciting day!
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sarita said...

She the cutest. And I just love how excited she gets over EVERYTHING. It appears she enjoyed herself. Good pics Jess.

Britten said...

Yes, very nice pics. I adore the ones of her swinging...they capture the total essence of swinging.

I have also been trying to take more artistic pictures lately...hanging around Sarah will do that to a person.

Jessica said...

Yeah...now SI wish I had a camera as good as sarah's to help me out!!

LuLuBelle said...

...the total essence of swinging...

I loved swinging so much when I was a kid and even the poem in my little poetry book about swinging was my fav.

When I try to swing now the seat pinches me together and I feel silly and painful. They need to make swings that fit grown-up bottoms.

LuLuBelle said...

...and Gracie is sooooo cute.