Because all his Uncle's were Aunts!! Hee Hee. Thanks to Maddie for teaching that one. She also reminded me that she is going to tell on me...'cause I put ants in her pants and made her do the Hula dance all the way to France. I haven't heard that one in a while!
___________________________________________________________________
I have been so lazy this week but it felt so good! My days consist of sleeping in, watching TLC and Discovery Channel till late and starting over. I have this fascination with these shows that make me sick to my stomach (watching surgeries and incredible injuries), but I can't tear myself away! It has been a much needed break from months of a stressful up and down roller coaster trying to sell our house. I have kept it "model home" worthy, spic and span clean (no easy task with two Tazmanian Devil - like children). We are on our 4th offer and we think this one will stick! (fingers crossed) They have done the appraisal and inspection and want us to fix some broken bricks in the fireplace, oil the shingles and have an electrician install a second breaker. (apparently our oven and dryer are on the same breaker which is bad? We have never had a problem with it...Maybe we don't cook enough at the same time as we dry laundry.) Anyway, we will give in to their demands so that we can be done with this whole process! It has been so stressful and emotional and tiring. I will so happy when it is over! But it is bittersweet...There are so many people I am going to miss. And I have learned something from each one of them, they will forever have a lasting impression on my life. On to the next chapter I guess...
___________________________________________________________________
This upcoming week I will try to be more productive. I am planning to paint Mom's hallway (a cool goldish, goldfish crackerish color) and help her finish the picture wall that we started a year ago. I need to find some other things to do, maybe a good book recommendation...Anyone?
___________________________________________________________________
Today Steph and I took our girls to Costco. We were a spectacle! Girls 6, 5, 4, 2 1/2 plus two moms. They were all dirty and disheveled, Gracie had her shoes on backwards. Abby (wearing a dressup and her sisters shoes) threw a major tantrum (on the floor, screaming) for several minutes which we had to ignore. Everyone noticed us. I can only imagine what they were saying. It was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment