So a fellow blogger just reminded me of something because of her post. I saw a billboard for a restaurant in good old Nephi, Utah...it displayed a picture of one of their entrees on one side, and on the other it said,
"Actual Size...well, all most."
I could be wrong, but shouldn't that have been spelled "almost"? All you English majors out there.....Am I right? Since you like to correct grammar, is this a big grammar boo boo? Cause I would of thought that at least the people that print the billboard sign, or the ones who put it up would have noticed it! I should have taken a picture! Sarah...You should post your Toronto pictures of funny signs!


4 comments:
Ha. And the Toronto pix would require scanning, one marquee at a Baptist church read "WalMart is not the only saver." A paint store marquee read "Blessed are the brief for they shall be invited again."
And once a Catholic church quoted Neil A Maxwell on their Marquee. It was changed by the end of the day.
where are you jessica?
she ALL MOST came back to blogland...
Almost anything goes in Nephi, Utah
Post a Comment