February 28, 2005
Paint
I just love paint! I love the smell, the way it fells when you brush it, the colors, everything! I think I am getting obsessed. I have been away from my computer for a while because I have been painting. I painted the girls room a minty green, all the trim"fine white". I also have started collecting things to paint/fix up and sell in consignment stores. I have finished a few and will take pics and post them. I was going to do before and after, but I forgot the before's on these. You just have to take my word for it that they were ugly. I just can't stop! When I am done with one project, I literally walk around the house with a wet paintbrush looking for something else to paint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
bring your wet paintbrush to my house!
post the pictures! i'm excited to see what you're transforming.
I love paint as well. Especially putting on that final coat....it's like silk, and a new coat of paint just does something magical....like transforming the huge ugly dense brown table in our kitchen to the cute lil thing it is now. You need to come take pictures again!
It's genetic...from Mom, of course...no doubt about it. Tom Sawyer would have liked you a lot.
mmmmmmmmmm...the smell of wet paint. I also have some befores i am going to take today before I paint.
I got such a deal on paint yesterday. 3 oops gallons of the same color of the exact color i wanted. I found them at Kmart and they wanted to sell them a 1/2 the regular price (abt $8-10, lowes sells them for $3) anyway, I pesisted until the manager lowered them to $5. She probably went home and complained about the pushy woman...
I love the paint smell!!! But I am sick and tired of painting for the time being since I just painted my whole house before we moved in. Believe me, you can come over and fix all the boo-boos anytime! They are everywhere, especially in the red room...
-Britten
Post a Comment