February 28, 2005

Thoughts from a almost 3 year old

I was painting downstairs tonight, and gracie got out of bed and came down because she couldn't sleep (thanks mom!). She was laying on the couch being very quiet and then says,
"I wish I could turn into an animal." So I course, I reply, "what animal would you be?"
She says, "a bunny rabbit."

5 comments:

Rachel said...

so sweet. Hannah is usually something like "a buckethead" (she had a bucket on her head when she said this). I might like to be a bunny rabbit, too. I would be so soft! And get to eat lots of vegetables.

Unknown said...

She IS a bunny rabbit. Do you read the book "Runaway Bunny"? my favorite!

Sarita said...

One of my favorites as well Kim.

LuLuBelle said...

she's as cute as a bunny and soft and loveable. I wouldn't want to be one though--think of how many babies they have, they must always be pregnant.

Britten said...

I saw a cute bunny at the pet store today and almost took him home with me! I have enough animals...my house is a zoo!

But don't be surprized if you see a bunny at our house next time you are here :P!

-Britten