March 01, 2005

Gracie found some scissors today...well, you can see the damage! I am seriously thinking about a pixie style cut on her now. Posted by Hello

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What is it with us women and scissors and hair? I am sorry she cut her hair....I remember Christi whacked her bangs off only on one side of her head. I cried - almost hysterically for 3 hours. She never did it again because I ranted and screeched so much I probably scarred her forever. You are much more sweet and kind to your children so it's a good sign that she's comfortable cutting her hair again and again. It's her way of saying she knows you'll love her anyway. heeeheee..
it will grow...........

LuLuBelle said...

I'm so sad! I wonder what would happen if you got some old dolls at DI and let her cut all their hair. Maybe it would help get it out of her system and then she could see how ugly they look without hair. Just an idea. Silly girl. Its good she's so cute otherwise.

LuLuBelle said...

Ooooooh my imagination runs overtime but....what if....she found scissors while you were asleep and tried cutting your hair? She's a dangerous little thing. (Kind of like Christina at that age with scissors)

Rachel said...

This is a parenting/psychology method called "satiation" I read about yesterday:
buy a bunch of dolls at di or something and MAKE her cut ALL their hair off. The idea is just like mom's, to help her get it out of her system and make it unpleasant.

Britten said...

Oh, no! If someone were to do this to Kaiya I would die a thousand deaths right there! She would never do it herself, nor would Trooper...he just isn't into hair that much or scissors for that matter. *knocks on wood*

-Britten