I have gotten to bed no later than 10:30 the last couple weeks (with the exception of weekends). Hard to believe no? Might have something to do with the cronic fatigue I have been experiencing (no so cronic but very fatiguing), or the fact that Amelia goes to bed at 9-9:30, I have no internet at home, and when i decide to decorate and pound nails into walls and the like, the neighbors downstairs might get disturbed. And so I am turning to the dark side of the day dwellers.
I have to be at work with a a fully functioning brain by 6AM everyday. That makes for a pretty early bedtime for me...not that that's anything new...although i was working my way to the dark side before...the dark side being the Night Owls, in this case.
Oh, you know I have been on the darkside for some time now....I don't think I have gone to bed before midnight since the 5th grade! I was born to be a Night Owl!! Midnight is really my finest hour. It is when I feel most awake and alive and well. Mornings make me ill.
MOM---You haven't made a comment on my blog in awhile. You are neglecting your other child :(
Christina---don't be a stranger either!
Sarah--You should totally have Breena and Mitch over for dinner to your cute little apartment! They would absolutely love that!!
Rachel--yes, I remember how you like your sleep. There were so many nights I would be doing homework on my bed and you would be talking in your sleep. One time you said, "He harkens, I'm sorry, to refreshers." And then there was that other time when I could hear a real train outside our apartment window and then you went "Choo, choo!" in your sleep. Too funny!!
OKAY now how did that happen!!! That last Sarita post about me (jess) britten and mom being the true night owls, (ps check what time I wrote this!) Anyway, that was by me, but it has sarhas name on it!!! (Twilight zone music..._
In reference to Rachel, sleeping, and talking. I can't tell you how many mornings I would be getting ready for seminary (one of the last to bed and the first up every morning, no wonder I'm tired.) and I would swear that she was talking on the phone. I would go in there and find her talking gibberish in her sleep. But not just gibberish, seemingly coherent gibberish, as if in another language. Rachel has the gift of tongues.
11 comments:
Oh Yeah!!! I am the Queen of the Owls of the Night.
I have gotten to bed no later than 10:30 the last couple weeks (with the exception of weekends). Hard to believe no? Might have something to do with the cronic fatigue I have been experiencing (no so cronic but very fatiguing), or the fact that Amelia goes to bed at 9-9:30, I have no internet at home, and when i decide to decorate and pound nails into walls and the like, the neighbors downstairs might get disturbed. And so I am turning to the dark side of the day dwellers.
Jess, I was thinking, we should have dinner with Breena and Mitch sometime. It would be fun.
count me out. It is all about naptime here. I have to get up at 6 am...and you all know how I need my sleep!
I have to be at work with a a fully functioning brain by 6AM everyday. That makes for a pretty early bedtime for me...not that that's anything new...although i was working my way to the dark side before...the dark side being the Night Owls, in this case.
Okay!!! So I guess only me, mom and Britten count as the night owls...Excuse the mistake!
Oh, you know I have been on the darkside for some time now....I don't think I have gone to bed before midnight since the 5th grade! I was born to be a Night Owl!!
Midnight is really my finest hour. It is when I feel most awake and alive and well. Mornings make me ill.
MOM---You haven't made a comment on my blog in awhile. You are neglecting your other child :(
Christina---don't be a stranger either!
Sarah--You should totally have Breena and Mitch over for dinner to your cute little apartment! They would absolutely love that!!
Rachel--yes, I remember how you like your sleep. There were so many nights I would be doing homework on my bed and you would be talking in your sleep. One time you said, "He harkens, I'm sorry, to refreshers." And then there was that other time when I could hear a real train outside our apartment window and then you went "Choo, choo!" in your sleep. Too funny!!
-Britten
OKAY now how did that happen!!! That last Sarita post about me (jess) britten and mom being the true night owls, (ps check what time I wrote this!) Anyway, that was by me, but it has sarhas name on it!!! (Twilight zone music..._
In reference to Rachel, sleeping, and talking. I can't tell you how many mornings I would be getting ready for seminary (one of the last to bed and the first up every morning, no wonder I'm tired.) and I would swear that she was talking on the phone. I would go in there and find her talking gibberish in her sleep. But not just gibberish, seemingly coherent gibberish, as if in another language. Rachel has the gift of tongues.
I never talk in my sleep, what's that like?
ha ha!
Post a Comment