March 09, 2009

I Made This One!


I bought a pattern for a crocheted hat with a brim off of ETSY.com and made this hat for Gracie. I love it! It is too feminine looking for Will...now I need to find a boyish pattern. I made the flower out of a felted sweater. Notice Gracie's smile...she lost her front tooth the day before this picture was taken!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I'm loving all of your crafts. That hat is adorable and I LOVE the purse. You just may have inspired me to sew something or learn to knit or something like that. Maybe next time you are down you can teach me how?

I love the missing front tooth! Lincoln is finally starting to grow his second front tooth in--so he no longer has the una-tooth.

p.s.-if you can teach me to knit -- you can do anything. I started crocheting a blanket for Jameson before he was born and I am still stuck on the 5th row. I told Steph that I'll finish it for him for H.S. Graduation.

Erin said...

That is too cute! I think my favorite part of the picture is Gracie's tooth (or lack of). I think I would wear one of those hats myself, hint hint. haha

ERIN said...

jess,
i am way over due at checking out you and your funny family's blogs.
i just spent some time catching up and feel so thankful to have someone like you as a dear friend. please know i think of you often and miss you very much,

ps. i'll hook up with christina soon i hope! i enjoy her whitty blogs too!
love,
erin (the one that's in az!)