A few weeks ago My Sis-in-law came up to hang out for the day. The girls loved smothering another baby and Will was pretty intrigued by this other little person as well.

Will makes this face all the time...it's his intense, sucking on the lip, face. He does it a lot when he is concentrating on trying to reach a toy, and lately he just does it for no reason, with lots of drool spilling out. I can feel a little tooth under the gums in there. That may have something to do with it.
All changed and in their jammies, which both happened to be green!

Gracie wanted a picture of herself with her cousin Wes. She is wearing a hat I crocheted for Will, but I totally misjudged the sizing and it fit Gracie perfectly instead. Also, I ran out of the variegated yarn (it was a small bit of leftovers from another project) so I had to add some black at the top. I guess if I hadn't made it so big, I might not have run out! Gracie likes it anyway.


No comments:
Post a Comment