January 18, 2009

Those who know Ryan will like this! On our way home from Vegas after Christmas we stopped at Jack in the Box for lunch. We went through the drive through and I ordered a salad. As we were driving away I checked my bag and there was no fork. Eating a salad in the car with no fork? I told Ryan and he pulled around and went inside to get me a fork. He waited in line, then asked for a plastic fork. The guy behind the counter says, "Umm, we don't have any." (Imagine that in a tone implying, "duh, you should know that"). So Ryan (loud enough for all to hear, yet nicely) replies, "Don't you think that's something you should tell people at the drive through before they order a salad?" Everyone in line behind him cracked up. He left, went to the gas station next door and found me a fork. Kinda like swimming through shark infested waters to get me a lemonade, don't you think?

1 comment:

Britten said...

I love this. We have some good drive through memories of Ryan.