September 26, 2008

Update

I guess it's time for an update. School has started and both girls are doing well and love their teachers. Here is them on the first day of school. Maddie wouldn't cooperate for a good picture. On the other hand, Gracie wanted me to take lots of pictures with different poses.








Will is doing well and finally gaining some weight. He is now 10 weeks old and weighs about 10 pounds. He started smiling about 2 weeks ago, and smiles at us all the time. He tries to laugh, but it is a silent laugh. He crinkles up his nose whenever he smiles, which is so cute. Here are some pictures of him at 6 weeks while we were in Henderson.






Here are some more recent ones...about 2 months when he started smiling.






8 comments:

LuLuBelle said...

he looks so much bigger and older! what a cutie! I can't wait to kiss his little head!

Rachel said...

He is so cute!!! I can't wait to meet him.

Sarita said...

time for another photo session....

Matt and Kimberly said...

These pictures of baby Will are so cute! Such nice, dark hair. I noticed you have a bumbo. Somebody gave us one and I love it.

Jessica said...

Photo sessions anytime you want sarah!! We love them! Do you have the rest of the photos from that last session?

I love the Bumbo too! He still is a little to much of a bobble head to use it for more than a min or two, but I can't wait till he can hang out with me while I cook in the kitchen in it. Thanks Rachel...for letting me borrow yours!

Britten said...

Oh, my goodness. He is such a little man. I love him already!

As far as the pictures go he looks like a cross between Isaac and Jonas.

breena rae said...

Gracie is a hoot and what a cutie WIll is. Maddie is just way to mature.

Unknown said...

gorgeous girls and beautiful baby! everyone looks wonderful!