Below is today's conversation between Maddie and a boy at the end of the street. He is her age and is the mouthpiece for Sam, another boy a few houses down who is a few years older than Maddie. I'm ready to tell him to knock it off...next time I see him outside when I'm driving by I am going to roll down my window and tell him he better knock it off. I don't like the way he is talking about my 8 year old...he is like 10 1/2!
Boy: Do you like Sam? He thinks your hot.
Maddie: No.
A little later....
Boy: Do you think Sam is hot? He thinks your hot.
Maddie: No.
A little later...
Boy: Sam wants to know...if he likes you will you like him back? Because he thinks your hot.
Maddie: No.
A little later still...
Boy: Sam wants to know if no means yes.
Maddie: NO!
After Maddie told me this whole story, she says, "Besides...he is way too young to even think about marriage."
Way to go Maddie!


4 comments:
yay, Maddie!
What is it with my little neices having boys and I have none :(...hehe, One day, one day right???
Smart Maddie. Silly boys! I'm glad you got the chance to tell him to "knock it off" He'll think twice about messing with a pregnant woman again. (you need to update the blog with your tell-off)
I love Maddie.
Post a Comment