I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
LOVE LOVE LOVE L-O-V-E this! So sweet. My Leslie used to do this all the time....It is precious!!!okay...what is your email...i need to email you about the vampire books!we need to talk!
Oh, that is cute! Either they were protecting her or she was playing school. I use to line all my stuffed animals around the edge of the bed and pretend I was the teacher and they were my students. She is quite the kid, Jessica.
I totally had a night like this that I remember vividly!! Every doll, statue and animal I owned slept with me that night - it was a happy night.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE L-O-V-E this! So sweet. My Leslie used to do this all the time....It is precious!!!
okay...what is your email...i need to email you about the vampire books!
we need to talk!
Oh, that is cute! Either they were protecting her or she was playing school. I use to line all my stuffed animals around the edge of the bed and pretend I was the teacher and they were my students. She is quite the kid, Jessica.
I totally had a night like this that I remember vividly!! Every doll, statue and animal I owned slept with me that night - it was a happy night.
Post a Comment