I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
Splendidly.
Woo Hoo I am on your blog! very cute, nice paint color, too. I love how you attached the tissues to the wall...so hotelish. love the backwards party...you're so creative.
MisAdventure has just one word...Brilliant!
I love it!!!
looks very cute...VERY.
love the beautiful jewelry you got too....did you find other treasures? i wish i could have come to the big sale.
Oh! Treasure hunting at the estate sale....sounds like great fun!This is so cute! Is it cardboard or is it painted metal or something? How did you attach it to the wall?
it is painted metal, and it already had the holes in the back to mount it on the wall.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Splendidly.
Woo Hoo I am on your blog!
very cute, nice paint color, too. I love how you attached the tissues to the wall...so hotelish.
love the backwards party...you're so creative.
MisAdventure has just one word...Brilliant!
I love it!!!
looks very cute...VERY.
love the beautiful jewelry you got too....did you find other treasures? i wish i could have come to the big sale.
Oh! Treasure hunting at the estate sale....sounds like great fun!
This is so cute! Is it cardboard or is it painted metal or something? How did you attach it to the wall?
it is painted metal, and it already had the holes in the back to mount it on the wall.
Post a Comment