I think we should transfer that infamous Cinderella production to DVD and give a copy to each person that was involved. I think my kids would find it quite entertaining. Anyone else in? The work may have to be done by Nina or MammaJones since the rest of us don't live near the actual, original tape. Are you guys willing? I think there are some other classic Britten and Jones girls clips on those tapes that could also be preserved together as well.
Walk like an Egyptian...


3 comments:
Oh please please please! I was just thinking the other day that I wanted to share the video of my ribbon dancing with the world wide web? Why? Because I love humiliation.
me, my husband, my kids, and probably even the dog would get a big kick out of that.
Oh, my kids would soooooo love that!! Do it! Do it!
Post a Comment