May 31, 2007

Holding out for a Hero...

This goose bump filled post prompted me to document the cuteness of Gracie. Gracie loves this song (the Imogen Heap version) and sings it all the time. The only thing is, her lyrics go something like this:

"I need a hero!
I'm only a hero at the end of the night,
I gotta be fast, and I gotta be strong and I gotta be
fresh, in fact!"


"I need a hero!
I'm gonna be a hero at the morning light,
he's gotta be na, na na na, na, na, na,
I gotta be larger and live!"
Gotta love her!


2 comments:

LuLuBelle said...

I love this song but I love the Gracie version best of all. You seriously have to record her singing this...it's not just her special lyrics but her style that makes it the best. Wow, I miss all my little girls and baby boys. I think I'm going to cry now.

Britten said...

Oh, my word! Love that video montage!! I'm a sucker for the video montages....I gotta post a bunch on my blog soon. But that was just smokin'! And some of the movies I haven't seen but I think I need to now!