He is such a sweet baby, even if he won't let you hold his bottle for him. He is so independent that if he thinks your holding it he gets mad. He is exceptionally adorable! Can you tell I miss him a little?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
5 comments:
i can't see any of the jonas pictures! can you email them to me?
He is definitely adorable.
he's beyond adorable and i love those sheets. i think i mentioned that before. didn't you post another pic a while back with those same sheets. i want some.
it's funny that he doesn't like anyone holding his bottle.
Yeah, The stripes are my duvet cover. I got it at the downeast home wharehouse sale for 30$. It is pottery barn and king size!! The sheets are a blue and green and white paisley (I also have some red, green, white and yellow floral ones). They were 5$ at the sale! I love good deals! I like them cause they are bright and happy...which is nice during the winters here.
He is precious!
And so is your bedding!
Post a Comment