February 10, 2007

Ryan's New Toy


We went to DI tonight and Ryan found the treasure of the century. In his words, "I saw it through the glass of the collectibles case and started hyperventilating. Within 2 seconds there was no question. I was taking it home. " He paid 25 $ for it! When we got home, he spent an hour playing with it.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

breena rae said...

Ok, that's hilarious and I think Mitch is jealous! Too bad Jordy can't see. But, I think Mitch would think that was ok since he is the only actor from the crew who refused to autograph a picture for Mitch. It was that "reading Rainbow" fame. Did I tell you that we are using names from Star Trek for middle names for our kids? We thought everybody already did the "family name" thing and I wanted a theme...so Star Trek it is!

stace said...

hmmm, I don't even know what to say :).

Jessica said...

I think it's awesome...the name thing...go for it! And tell Mitch he can come over and they can play anytime your in town. Ryan even made me turn off the kitchen lights while he "flew" the shuttle craft around the room in the dark. (The lights on the sides really light up).

breena rae said...

That's awesome. What cool toys. Did I tell you that I won tribbles off of Ebay for Mitch for Valentine's day? Have you seen the episode for the tribbles? They are little furry balls that constantly multiply themselves and take over the ship. So we have a black and white tribble. They are way cute. Ask Ryan if he knows what they are. They were on the original series and on Deep Space Nine.

Jessica said...

Totally saw the tribbles episode! I didn't know you could get them. I will have to check that out!

LuLuBelle said...

I remember Tribbles!

LuLuBelle said...

...
We used to joke that Fritz was a tribble when he would chase his tail and be all crazy.

Potcherboy said...

You and your mom are always posting pictures in this collage fashion. It's annoying because it blocks most of the pictures.

Jessica said...

That's the point!