January 06, 2007
Banana Split
So I have taken to naming the rooms in my house the same way I name paint colors. I have now painted almost every square inch of wall in my house, and very little left is white. My new kitchen is called Banana Split, of which I will post pictures as soon as Ryan finishes the floor and we get it cleaned up. The cupboards are vanilla, two walls fudge, two walls banana and the floor caramel. I am still torn between two names for the bathroom..."Fabric softener (liquid)" or "50's kitchen". I know fabric softener is not very fancy, but it is what I thought of first as I was painting it on the wall. Again, I will post pictures after I get it cleaned up and Ryan is not using it as the saw room. I am starting to like this house more and more as I completely change it, and have inspired my neighbors! After seeing my transformation, one is doing some color changes etc in her kitchen that she has been putting off for 6 years! Anyway...Hopefully it will be done soon and I can show off all our hard work! (Thank goodness I have the best handyman ever for a husband, he is really amazing at building beautiful things from practically just scraps. )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It's looking fabtabulous people. I saw the floors half way put in and my they look good. Quite the transformation.
can't wait to see what you have done. you have an eye for the end product whereas I usually only see the hard work and mess that are required to get there. i would rather sleep most of the time.
can we have before and after photos? please?
Post a Comment