Since we have been painting everything in the kitchen, my diet has consisted of the above...Almost exclusively. The relief and pleasure I get with each handful of M&M's followed by a swig of my Diet Coke has to be wrong. I was with Sarah today in a store at 5pm and we got some very yummy gourmet chocolate samples. It was then that I realized I had eaten part of a big bad of M&M's in addition to the two samples, and 2 44 ounce Diet Cokes so far that day. The funniest (or saddest) part was that Sarah's diet for the day was exactly the same!
Help! (I think...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Sounds like a good diet to me! Actually, after I left and was running some errands I started feeling icky and ate myself some real food (aka cafe rio).
I know, I'm weak.
Are you losing weight? I have actually lost weight on that diet as long as I don't eat any real food....Just candy & diet coke.
and I am sure you will feel totally healthy with such a healthy diet :).
I am NOT taking care of you people in your old age.
Jess...what color are you painting the cabinets???
Post a Comment