I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
Look at my sexy stud in that manly hat...sitting in a stroller....hmmmm.
This pic is Classic Ryan. LMHO!
LMHO? I know I'm a nerd...but what does this one stand for? Soooo classic Ryan!
LMHO stands for "Laughing My Head Off." Some people will put ROTF before it which means "Rolling On The Floor". I was clean. I could have put LMAO. I learned all this from Star Wars boards.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Look at my sexy stud in that manly hat...sitting in a stroller....hmmmm.
This pic is Classic Ryan. LMHO!
LMHO? I know I'm a nerd...but what does this one stand for? Soooo classic Ryan!
LMHO stands for "Laughing My Head Off." Some people will put ROTF before it which means "Rolling On The Floor". I was clean. I could have put LMAO. I learned all this from Star Wars boards.
Post a Comment