Today Gracie had a "date" with her Aunt Sarah. Before they left, Sarah told her they would go to Temple Square and see Angel Moroni.
I said, "Say hi to Angel Moroni for me!"
Gracie's eyes got big and round and she said, "I get to see the real one?!?"
That's an improvement since last time we talked about Angel Moroni. We were driving by the Temple and asked her who that was on the top.
She replies, "Angel Mowowni!"
Then I asked, "Do you know what he is holding?"
She confidently said, "His gun!"
So on their date Sarah took her to Sonic for breakfast and lunch, and got her a "cherry lime-ide" and a shake. When I went to pick her up, she saw me at the door and burst into tears wailing, "I don't want to go with you!" (That otta make Sarah feel good!)


1 comment:
yes, it did.
Post a Comment