Last night, Dear Auntie Sarah watched the girls while Ryan and I went out for our 11th anniversary. When we got back, they were all asleep; Maddie sprawled on the floor, Sarah and Gracie cuddled up on the couch. They had been watching "The Empire Strikes Back". (Ryan has created a new generation of Star Wars Junkies). There was a note on the table of comments the girls had made during the movie that Sarah felt the need to preserve.
Gracie: "Maddie! You haf to watch dis pawrt! Yoda is gonna die!"
Maddie: "No, I've seen this like a thousand times, Gracie."
Sarah: "I don't think it was a thousand times..."
Maddie:"Yes, a thousand."
Maddie: "Darth Vader is Lukes brother, you know..."
Gracie: "nuh uh! Dawrf Vadaw is Yoda's Dad!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Anniversiary! I thought about you all day. where did you go?
We had fun, as I hope you guys did. And it was Return of the Jedi.
Loves!
Happy Anniversary! Hope it was a good one. Nice to know Star Wars is living on into a new generation and that these girls will have an appreciation for real cinema.
Post a Comment