April 02, 2006

New Sister In-Law!!

Josh officially got engaged last week to his girlfriend Erin. She is from Virginia and very nice. I think she and I have a lot in common...Shabby Chic, consigment stores, thrift stores, etc. and we have very much the same taste. Her wedding colors are white, ivory and champagne. We looked at a reception center this weekend that was unavailable (boo hoo!) for their date (August 5th) but it was her first choice. It is "old world" style, with tons of antique pictures on the wall, candles everywhere, antique milk glass light fixtures throughout the whole place, and all the food is served on pewter dishes...everything, the glasses, plates, pitchers and serving dishes. It was so amazing! They even do authentic old fashioned English "high teas" for receptions. I want to live there! Erin really wanted it for her reception, so you can see, I think her and I will get along pretty well.
We are very happy they are getting married!

2 comments:

Sarita said...

It sounds like you two will have fun being sisterly. And just as long as she doesnt distract from Sarah-time, I'm happy for them.

Okay, either way.

stace said...

Sounds like the bungalow--cool place. Debated having mine there too.