I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
March 30, 2006
Lady Liberty
Maddie's original artwork of the Statue of Liberty, done in marker and water colors. She informed me that the Statue of Liberty can be found in New York City and Las Vegas.
is Stace your cousin??? Hi to Stace from me.....The painting is is a true likeness - i love the colors. i love love love it. i hope you get it framed and put it up every fourth of july - it's a treasure!!!
It is only one of many they made during their "patriotic" unit at school. I have a george washington, lincoln, and uncle sam to put up in july! Maybe I will post some of them around the 4th of july. Yes, stace is my cousin...did you ever meet her? She is pretty cool:)
9 comments:
She had a lovely tiny head.
Quite the art-eest.
that is sweet.
I love the comments. Hannah has been reminding me of Maddie lately, twirling around singing "I am a beautiful princess, and I am so beautiful...etc."
is Stace your cousin??? Hi to Stace from me.....The painting is is a true likeness - i love the colors. i love love love it. i hope you get it framed and put it up every fourth of july - it's a treasure!!!
It is only one of many they made during their "patriotic" unit at school. I have a george washington, lincoln, and uncle sam to put up in july! Maybe I will post some of them around the 4th of july. Yes, stace is my cousin...did you ever meet her? She is pretty cool:)
maybe i met Stace at Nina's wedding? is her mom Tina?
Yep, that's her. We love Stace!
I think she is pretty cool too...oh yeah, this posts my name with the comment. Cool none the less.
Post a Comment