Since I am updating and I see that Jessica is not, I will help her a little. I know she thinks she is too busy installing floors and counters and refinishing things and preparing to MOVE (GASP) from the awesome house on the hill.....but there is always room for blogging (or is that Jello)
So what else is new Jess?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
are you moving????
why??????
did you buy another house? where?
california perhaps??? please?
i need details.
how unfair that i can't be up to date on everyone's lives. Talk about feeling Lost Lulubell....
FYI....Jessica's computer is hiding behind way too much furniture and is very akward to use, so don't blame her. Only a true blogging junkie such as myself would tackle that jungle gym to get to the computer (and I have)and besides, it's not the one she usually uses and for some reason messes up blogs royally. You can still comment and all but it's really confusing.
Post a Comment