I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
March 16, 2005
It Sold!!
The green shelf below sold in two weeks for 35$$$!!!! (That means I got 17.50$) I invested 4$ and about 2 hours in it. Not bad for doing something I love!!!
Yes...of course! But alas...my sentra is way to small for most of them to make the ride home so I had to let them pass. I have a whole bunch of other stuff to take in though, and I keep collecting!
2 comments:
Yay Jessica!!! I knew it would sell. That's just exciting. Did you find more treasures to transform at DI when you were visiting your mom? Very fun!
Yes...of course! But alas...my sentra is way to small for most of them to make the ride home so I had to let them pass. I have a whole bunch of other stuff to take in though, and I keep collecting!
Post a Comment