...And talking. The comment from Feyavanya about Rachel talking in her sleep reminds me of Maddie's latest story. I was in the kitchen about 1 am and she staggers in with her eyes half closed...
stutters for a second...
then mumbles,
"I'm just too lazy to grow up!"
Then she sits down, leans her head against a chair and is instantly fast asleep. So very Maddie!
Some of her new favorite words and phrases: "You just gotta hear this"..."That is so hill-AIR-ious!"..."I like your lamp, it's so complicated!"..."This is so familiar!" (meaning peculiar)..."I love the style'n rock 'n roll life"..."Um, a little problem here!"
Who was it that said she was a 20 year old in a 5 year old body.......?


6 comments:
So my last companion on the mission, Hermana Pearson. I was training her and she is a special soul. Her first night in the mission, I was laying in bed (just because we had to be in bed at 10:30, doesnt mean I can automatically sleep at such an early hour)and she aprubtly sits straight up in the bed next to me. I ask her if she is alright, and she just turns her head and looks at me eerily....but not really seeing me. After a few minutes she climbs out of bed, walks to the window, knells down next to it and opens the slates of the blides with her fingers peering outside. She stayed there for a good 10 minutes and I didnt dare do anything because you are supposedly not supposed to wake slep walkers. In the morning I told her what she had done. She said "Oh, I sleep walk sometimes. Don't let me go to bed mad at you because I have punched my sister a few times in my sleep." Good to know.
You need to post some pictures of YOU, Jess. I was looking at the pictures i have saved from blogs and...nope! none of you. Get to it!
The worst was when Rachel was sleep walking and decided a chair in christina's room was the toilet. Luckily I was watching her and stopped her in time. So don't go to bed with a full bladder either.
I guess it's about time i join in on all FUN you night owls are having. I have to say i have really enjoyed reading all this blog stuff. I am working on my big blob, oops, i mean, blog.
funny stories about the sleep walkers, I pictured CJ feeling that same way..."just too lazy to grow up". Maddie's such a ham.!
IT was I that said Maddie is a 20 year old in a 5 year old body! She is too smart!!
-Britten
Hi Erin!! I'm excited to see you and your kids next week!!!
Post a Comment