So I saw it and love it!! Britten, you would love it, so many seemingly random events that are really so meaningful. The disclaimer though...I highly recommend it but only if it is watched from Clean Flicks or with TV Guardian. It has kinda a lot of language, mostly at the beginning I think. There is one scene, when they go into the hotel. Fast forward it. You wont miss anything important and it is a short scene, but bad. Otherwise, it makes my favorites list! Natalie Portman is SOOO good! I saw it with Sarah and she has a crush on Zac Braff now. I would post a link to his fan site or Frou Frou's song from the movie if I was smart enough to do that. Maybe someday...I hope.... Speaking of movies, I am on my way, when I finish typing this, to watch Vanity Fair all by myself in my nice cozy bed with a big chocolate chip cookie. Ahhhh... I am such a girl! And I just finished watching Disney's Escape To Witch Mountain with my girls. Such a good, nostalgic classic! And since I seem to be in the movie "mood", I am going to a matinee of Finding Neverland with my sis tomorrow. Everyone I mention that movie to gets a dreamy look and says, "I love Johnny Depp...Sigh..." I have to agree, I can't wait to see it!
Well, my cookie is calling me....


3 comments:
Oooh! I want to see Finding Neverland soo bad! I still haven't seen it, I'm so sad. :( Johnny is just the best ever. *sigh* I should draw him! Alas, I haven't the time anymore. Thank you for all the compliments!
I did see Garden State!!!! And yes, it was sooooo good!!! I loved Natalie Portman's character!! In fact, she kind of reminded me of well, ME!!! Especially when she did her little dance!! Tee hee! I don't know....did she do that for you???
Um, yeah.....I wish I had had your warning before seeing it, but I guess you just have to take those parts with a grain of salt. It's such a shame....there seems to be one in almost every movie nowadays :(
Oh! Vanity Fair is out on video????? Looks like I'm headed down to Blockbuster today....
-Britten
Vanity Fair...another to add to my ever growing list of amazing Favorites!
Post a Comment