This is just for you! I hope you see it! I have been reading all your posts, "conversations" and love it! For some reason...I haven't been able to log in to post to yours for a while. I hate to admit it but I probably just don't know what I am doing. Since Ry takes care of all my computer stuff I don't learn as much as I should. I love seeing and reading my Kindred Spirit's thoughts all the time! I have about 3 or 4 so far in my life, but they are hard to come by! I am still searching....


1 comment:
Wow!!! I get my own post!! I feel special :)
I know, Kindred Spirits...really hard to come by!! But I'm so grateful to have found you and the other's I have!! I need to do a "Jessica" post soon..Yay!
I'm glad that you like all the "conversations". I'm sorry you can't figure out what is wrong with posting....I've never had a problem yet (knock on wood) so I can't help you with that one :(
-Britten
Post a Comment