July 02, 2009

Standing Already?!?


Will loves to get into any cupboard or drawer that is not locked. He even opens ones above his head and just sticks his little chubby hands in there reaching for anything he can get. He does the same thing with my computer desk. He reaches his little fingers up and types away on my keyboard. Next thing I know programs are running and there are boxes on my screen asking if I want to continue with reformatting something or other. I guess I better start making sure I have all my files backed up!

5 comments:

breena rae said...

oh jessica! you're girls are gorgeous! and your little boy is so talented :)

Sarita said...

we need more updates on the amazing standing boy and the rest of the family.

Britten said...

Holy crap, girl! Update your blog for goodness sake. >=)

Bethany said...

Jess, you make beautiful children.
I love that bookshelf idea. I may have to steal that. I saw that you like "Eve and the Choice Made in Eden." I love that book. I adore that book. I bought an extra copy of that book just so I could lend it out. Oh, and I've lent out the copy of "The book of three" I got at your yard sale twice. You have good taste my friend.

LuLuBelle said...

Oh my gosh that cute baby is growing up already.