June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Gracie!

On April 14th 2009 Gracie turned 7 years old! I can't believe my "baby" is 7! For her family celebration, we went to Pier 49 Pizza. They have yummy gluten free pizza, so that was of course her first choice! Here she is in her cute Naartjie outfit that she got from Mom for her birthday.




Here is Gracie with all her loot. She got a "make your own bubblegum" kit from Dad, A glitter ball from Maddie and a "Only Hearts Club Pets" set from Grandma Lori. Grandma Lin gave her $$ and she bought herself another Naartjie outfit! (I think I'm in trouble with this girl.)


Gracie opening her Glitter Ball present from Maddie. She has a lipstick kiss on her cheek....from her school teacher! Her teacher gives all the kids a kiss on the cheek when they sing to them in class on their birthday. Gracie kept it all day and didn't want to wash it off.



Little Man Will, eating pizza.


Cute sisters.




For Gracie's special birthday lunch with Mom, she wanted to go to Cafe Rio. (She has good taste!) I picked her up from school and we went to lunch, just the 2 of us.




Next came the Friend Party. She had a movie night with all her friends, Pizza, popcorn, candy a movie and 9 little girls. I was exhausted!






Happy Birthday Gracie!


No comments: