January 26, 2009

Gracie's "To Do" List


Gracie made this list by herself one Saturday morning and then finished each task on the list...plus a few more. All WITHOUT being asked! She is such a good helper, and knows that if the house is clean and Mom's happy, it pays off for her too! (She got extra points on her chart and got to play with a friend all day).

Translation of above:
Dishwasher (she emptied the clean dishes)

Bed (She made my bed and did an amazingly good job)

Fold Clothes (There was a big pile of clean laundry on the couch and she folded it all and put it away)

Clean Moms Room

Look over my own situation (meaning put away all of her stuff around the house)

3 comments:

LuLuBelle said...

I want someone to have 'clean mom's room" on their list! (besides me) She is a great helper....I love 'look over my own sichawasin'. I'm going to start spelling it like that.

Tara said...

Julia is constantly writing notes like this that I find all over the house and have to decode. I love inventive spelling. What a sweetie to help out so much. We all deserve at least one helpful child, right?

stace said...

uhh, no fair.