I like corny. I'm looking for more corny in my life.
love the eyebrows. such a distinctive look. and can I say again that all your kids are just so cute!and uh...how did you save all that money? I'm so impressed!
It's Ryan's website that shows you how...it is only for Utah and Nevada right now...soon to be in Arizona.
"eyebrows" seems to be a common nickname in our family.
I can not believe those eyebrows! How funny!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
love the eyebrows. such a distinctive look. and can I say again that all your kids are just so cute!
and uh...how did you save all that money? I'm so impressed!
It's Ryan's website that shows you how...it is only for Utah and Nevada right now...soon to be in Arizona.
"eyebrows" seems to be a common nickname in our family.
I can not believe those eyebrows! How funny!
Post a Comment