November 15, 2008

My Grocery Shopping List



I got all this:



1 1/2 lbs of grapes

4 Campbell's soup at hand

1 bottle Spice Island ground Cinnamon

1 bottle Spice Island ground cloves

1 bottle McCormick ground Cinnamon

12 Chef Boyardee microwave big bowls pasta

8 Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers

4 cans Hunts Spaghetti sauce

4 Orville Redenbacher 3 pack boxes of popcorn

4 Pam Cooking Spray

1 bag of Bobs Red Mill rice flour

19 cans Hunts diced tomatoes

3 cans Manwich sloppy joe sauce

4 packs of pudding cups (4 in each pack)



for $55.20



I saved $142.32



It would have cost me $197.52 without



Grocery Smarts!


2 comments:

LuLuBelle said...

Good Job!

Rachel said...

you are my grocery hero. I wish we had grocery smarts. I have 4 pages of lists of deals I am trying to manage on my desk right now.

Great Job!!!! Eat up!