May 05, 2008

13 Years


Today is our 13th Anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long! I looked back at these pictures and realized how young we were 13 years ago...


Jessica and Ryan now...aren't we hot! Thanks to Sarah for the Pop Art picture which hides all your flaws and makes you look cool!

Us in 1996 on our first anniversary...Ryan surprised me and took me to Disneyland.



Our Wedding
These pictures look really old because I scanned them and apparently my scanner was a little dusty...



Happy Anniversary To Us!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

my, you do look young!!! Is Ryan holding your boquet?

Sarita said...

Ryan looks like such a little boy in those.

I forgot how much I loved that pop art one. But you are hot. Pop or not.

Molly Sue said...

Happy Anniversary! Me and mine have been together for 11 this year. Including dating, we've been together for 14. Time flies!!