
Profile: Body, Neck and Head

Leg all curled up

Little foot with 5 little toes
A few funny things from the past 3 months:
Gracie has been so interested in all the details of the baby...what does he eat, does he breathe, how does he drink etc. etc. (she is referring to inside the womb here.) I decided to get a book meant for children and show her. The book had cartoon type illustrations of the inside of the womb, what the baby looks like, the umbilical cord, etc. We read it together and afterward she was very quiet.
I asked, "What do you think of all that?"
Her answer was, "It kinda makes my stomach hurt."
------------------------------------
(I halfway bleeped a word here, in case anyone has a little reader in the house that likes to read the blogs over my shoulder sometimes.)
Last month when we were visiting Henderson, she was very interested in watching her baby boy cousin get his diaper changed.
She asked, "Is that where his pee comes out?" My sister answered, "Yes, it's called his p---s."
(I believe in using the correct scientific terms for body parts with the kids.)
Her reply was, "Well, I'm going to be changing a lot of diapers soon, so I'm going to be seeing a lot of pe--ses!"


8 comments:
Those little toes look very kissable already!! I'm sure Gracie will be a great little mommy to baby boy. Does he have a definite name yet?
HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy to finally know that it's a boy!
When you were first pregnant with Maddie and thought it might be a boy you mentioned naming her, "Walker Adkinson Brown" or something like that--- Is that still in your line of thoughts?
Here's where you are amazed I would even remember such a thing, and you think, "wow-- she's such a good friend!"
love you Jess,
erin
Cant wait for the new little boy.
Gracie will be a good big sister. That all kinda makes my tummy hurt too.
Wow, Erin! I am amazed that you remember all that! You are such a good friend!
I had even forgotten that! I can't believe you remember it! I don't think we will use that exact name, it has been hard to agree on anything this time. We still have no idea really. any suggestions?
You can't believet the shriek that emitted from my mouth!!! wahoooooo!! Yeah, babies! Yeah boys! Can't wait for the arrival of this beauty.
Oh, and the name thing...I like Walker. Very distinguished
I still like walker addkison, but I think Ryan wants Ryan Addkison. We would most likely end up calling him Rye. We'll see!
It will be fun when he's here...good luck with names ;) It's a good thing my 'doggie kids' come already named ;) I have a hard time figuring out names for people! (and pets too...seems that getting them already named, has skewed my thinking a bit)
Post a Comment