November 25, 2007

Oh, Christmas Tree!

After Thanksgiving dinner we took our truck with the girls, Josh and Erin into the mountians to cut down our christmas tree. There was no snow! I think this the first time in about 5 years that there has been no snow on top of the mountain when we went to get our tree. As you can see, it was bitter cold, and Maddie was not in the mood to have her picture taken. Gracie was asking to have hers taken the whole time. Maybe she just knew how dang cute she looked all bundled up. After we got our tree, we went to one more spot for Josh and Erin to look. They wanted a 12 foot tree. There was a skiff of snow on the ground in one area, so we took a picture! Then the girls and I got into the car to wait...we were too cold. We played with the camera and took lots of pictures while we waited. They found an awesome 12 foot tree and we got our perfect tree too. On the way back we stopped for hot chocolate.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

looks like fun!! Where'd you find this song?? I really like it.

Jessica said...

I found it on the slide.com website. I had to take it off though, because it was slowing my computer WAAAY down...like freezing it up. Too bad...I really liked it too.