So I called my friend Sara E. (the E.... because I seem to have an abundance of Sara(h)'s in my life). I got her voicemail. This is what I heard:
(Professional Male Voice)
"Hello, welcome to the mental disorder hot-line.
If you are obsessive compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please have someone else press 2 for you.
If you are schizophrenic, please press 3, 4, and 5.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are, and what you are doing. Stay on the line and we will trace this call.
Thank you and have a nice day!"
Beeeeep.


6 comments:
I've heard that before. It's great.
I love it when people have funny answering machines. The ones when the person comes on and says "hello?" and has a big pause always get me. I always start to talk and then they cut me off saying "oh, we're not home right now"
Sara E.'s daughter, 12 year old Krysta who sometimes babysits for me has that one on her cell phone and I fall for it EVERY time. She thinks it's hilarous.
I want the male voice to add something for us Accute Anxiety Disorder freaks! I like that message, where can I get one?
That's awesome!
Remember my, "Lindy! Get back in your cage! Don't make me get the hose! And you - leave a message."
yep, I remember that one. Remember how our apartment phone number was one number off from the "hey, tiger..." naughty number?
Post a Comment